Therefore, learn the basic strategies of each game before you start playing it, and of course check out the odds history for each. If you are a starter, it is much more advisable to place your bet on a game that has a low house edge. The higher the edge, the lower your chances of winning. It is particularly important to be reticent about placing bets on these games, if you intend to place a high amount of money on your bet. Gambling is a mixture of luck and skills, but it also takes a sound mind to risk a huge amount of money on a bet that has low chances of winning right from the start.
- Playing on the Keno live- highly popular game, similar to lottery, but the chances of winning are quite low. The house edge for Keno live is around 25%, sometimes even higher. This means that 25% of each bet goes to the casino, and the odds start counting only from the remaining 75%.
- Let it Ride Bet (side bet)- certainly the house edge percentages differ from one casino to the other. These "advantages" work like internal rules, and you may or may not find out how high the house edge is. Typically, the house edge for a good table of Let it Ride Side bet range from 15% and may go up as high as 36%.
- Roulette- the favorite game of so many players, from young to old. All you need is take a spin, wait for your luck to start working, and cash in the earnings. The American Roulette Wheel (double zero), has a house edge of 5.26% on all numbers. The European Roulette on the other hand, has a house edge of 2.7%. If you are a starter, you'd better start with European Roulette, to see how it goes for you.
- The Baccarat Tie Bet- Baccarat is yet another very popular casino game, and two very favorable bets are offered by the Banker or Player bets, because the house edge is very low. However, the Baccarat Tie Bet is a bet with very low chances of winning, since the house edge is around 15%.
- The Wheel of Fortune- although being a casino game that has a very old tradition, the winning odds do not look so good. The house edge for this game is set at around 24%.
- Blackjack Hunch Play Game- just stick to the good old Blackjack game, and avoid playing hunches. Otherwise, you are offering 20% to the house with each bet that you make.
- Craps- proposition bets in particular carry a very high house edge, somewhere at 17%.